Found this great recipe for a Spicy Bloody Mary over at the website VodkaSpot.
Spicy Bacon & Shrimp Bloody Mary
Author: Recipe ni Juan
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1½ Oz Vodka (1/4 cup)
- 2 Oz Tomato Juice (3 tbsp)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- ¾ teaspoon Freshly Grated Horseradish
- 3 dashes Favorite Hot Sauce
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 stick Celery
- 1 slice Cooked Bacon
- 1 Shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Put all ingredients in a mixing glass or shaker.
- Pour into a chilled highball glass filled with ice cubes.
- Garnish with Shimp, Celery, and Bacon