Do you want to be a part of Recipe ni Juan? Submit your homemade Filipino Recipes here.
RECIPE ni JUAN SUBMISSION GUIDELINES:
- The suggested length for recipes is 500-750 words or less.
- Recipes MUST include a brief introduction. Ingredients and preparation must be clearly listed in bullets. Please refer to this format.
- Include nutritional/caloric information, when possible.
- Recipes MUST include applicable dietary specifications. Notes like, this recipes is raw vegan, nut free, soy free, oil free, gran free, wheat free, etc are very important to our readers.
- Hyperlink specific products mentioned in your recipe and list measurements clearly.
- Recipes MUST include photos of the actual finished product (not a stock photo). Please submit professional and/or high quality food photos. No phone cameras, bad lighting, etc will be accepted. Photo format: web-optimized JPEG, image size should be 700px in width and 900px in height
- If you have been compensated by any brand that is referenced in your recipe, you need to clearly disclose this information to us.
- Recipes will be reviewed and may be edited to comply with our guidelines prior or after publication.
- We reserve the right to reject and edit recipes that you submit.
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO TUTORIAL ON HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE / DISH (SEE THE RECIPE HERE)